Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playing WIth Lace and Ribbons

Recently I bought a good amount of lace and ribbons. I did not have any particular project in mind.Yet I bought a significant amount anyways.  When a project comes along making a trip to the store does not happen often. In my process of organizing and storing them I came up with this design. This design is very easy and simple because all I did was, sew them in each row. I am happy with the result. It is easy and simple but looks elegant.


This is how it looks


These are what I used to make the design

So all my readers out there if you do not have a sewing machine, there is no need to be afraid because can be done by hand stitch. If hand stitched I believe it will not be very time consuming .

If any questions please let me know.


UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment